Happy Sunday! Quiche is normally one of my favorites, but this one had way too much lemon for me. I garnished with bacon which helped...and the combo of Italian cheeses and white/black peppers were delicious. If I were to make this again it would definitely be sans lemon. Which is sad to say because I adore lemons! Just not with my eggs. 😋
Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms! Hope you all have a great week. Keep it sweet! Erin* 😉
I agree Erin - way too much lemon. This one was just not for me.
ReplyDeleteHa -- I'm with you on the lemon, and I wish I had thought of adding bacon! Mmmmm, bacon!
ReplyDeleteIsn't everything better with bacon? I'm bummed that I spaced on this one - I was a week off. Everyone's quiche looks so delicious and I'm grateful for the tips about the lemon.
ReplyDeleteYeah - maybe cutting the zest in half or leaving it out all together would be my suggestion. Just use the juice. :)
DeleteBoo! I'm sorry you didn't care for it, but that was a nice way to mix it up. I wonder if I happened to use a small lemon or something?? The majority of the group thought there was too much lemon, but I thought it was very balanced. Anyway, next time... CAKE. :-D
ReplyDeleteWAY too much lemon ha! At least for me. Or maybe I couldn't get over the lemony egg thing. Either way, no thanks. BANANAS CAKE - it's so close! ;)
Delete