Sunday, April 27, 2014

Classic Carrot Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting


Happy Sunday! I originally made this cake about a year ago into an 8 inch 3 layer behemoth...and it was delicious! This time around I was glad to bake an easy no fuss 9x13 (in my new Baked by Fireking!). The cake is moist and full of flavor, love the crunch of toasted walnuts, and the spicy tang of the frosting is the perfect compliment. It took roughly 30 minutes at 350F...I didn't notice until later it should've been 325F. Oops! No issues with cake being over baked though. Hope you all enjoyed this one as much as my coworkers and I did! 😉



Have a great week everyone! Keep it sweet - E* 😋

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, girl! I'm glad the baking time wasn't an issue. Hey, maybe if you need it in a hurry, 350F is the way to go! Love the BAKED Fireking, btw. I hope my co-workers will be as appreciative tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought some cupcakes into work as well! Everyone loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky co-workers....looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved this cake! It's funny - The cake took so long to bake at 325 that I thought it should have been baked at 350 - sounds like that worked better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.