Have a great week everyone. Keep it sweet! XO-E* 😋
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Cinnamon Chocolate Soufflé
Happy Sunday! I'm not a big chocolate or soufflé person, so these were just okay to me. I like the combo of cinnamon and chocolate, and these were WAY better with lightly sweetened fresh whipped cream in my opinion, which balanced out the strong bittersweet chocolate flavor. My egg whites were a tad over whipped resulting in the slightly cracked top...but the inside was airy and soft as expected. Hope all you chocolate lovers liked these!
Labels:
Baked Elements,
Chocolate,
Cinnamon,
Soufflé
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice job, lady! Pretty much all of us had cracked tops because the baking time was way underestimated. How long did yours take to bake?
ReplyDeleteThanks! 14 minutes but looking back I should have pulled them at 13...
DeleteErin, I didn't realize you weren't a big fan of chocolate...I love chocolate & cinnamon, but didn't love these souffles. On to the next BSM challenge!
ReplyDeleteYeah...I don't dislike chocolate...I just don't believe it to be the life source everyone else thinks it is. I'd much rather have something vanilla, fruity, or caramely. ;)
Delete