Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chocolate Whiskey Tart

Happy Sunday! This tart is so simple yet delicious. I used almond shortbread for the crust and subbed Bailey's for the whiskey in both the filling and whipped cream. It turned out so tasty, glad to add this one to my arsenal of not too sweet chocolate treats. I really liked the texture of the smooth silky filling against the crunchy cookie crust. 


Hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I (and my coworkers!) did. Keep it sweet! E* 😊

6 comments:

  1. Baileys would be a great substitution! Your tart looks wonderful. Loving the whipped cream decoration! I loved this tart (so much I made it twice). My co-workers loved it too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whipped cream stars, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! I'm never very good at making whipped cream look good. I can't wait to try some different types of hooch in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tart looks gorgeous, Erin! I'm sure it was *amazing* with Bailey's-- I'ma have to think about making that for St. Patrick's Day in a couple of months… :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think that using other liqueurs is a great idea. Love the piped whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.