Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

Happy Sunday! Oh, how I love this time of year and all the pumpkin deliciousness that accompanies fall. No home made purée this year due to lack of time, I used good old Libby's. I really liked these bars, and my coworkers went crazy for them! Sweet and spicy pecans added a nice crunch. People are already asking for more of these! 



Have a great week everyone, keep it sweet! E*

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bars! Did you freeze and then slice? Your sliced bars look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the pecans on top! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the addition of pecans! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always, Erin! I'm gonna have to remember your tip about freezing the bars-- they look perfect. And yay for Fall baking, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Pumpkin cheesecake isn't really my thing, but these do look appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good! I love the pecans on the top!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.