Monday, August 26, 2013

Mile High Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream

Happy Sunday! My version of this cake could have been prettier, but I was in a bit of a rush to get it done (my fault). I like the look of the top, but the layers are sloppy. Simple layers of chocolate cake and vanilla buttercream with chocolate glaze...I added rainbow sprinkles for some flair. Chocolate cake is not my jam, but the awesome Baked vanilla frosting makes this cake straight up delicious! 

Hope everyone has a great week, keep it sweet! 😊

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great! Love the multi-colored jimmies on chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LOVE your first pic with the sprinkles! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake looks amazing -- and I think the layers look perfect! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love you last photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? It's so pretty now!!! Love the sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.