Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lime Tarragon Cookies with White Chocolate

Happy Sunday! Anything citrus is a favorite, and I dug these cookies more than I expected to. Totally addicting, the tarragon supplies a mild anise flavor to the tang of the lime, and the white chocolate adds just the right amount of sweetness. I think the best part about these cookies is the texture, they reminded me of a soft buttery shortbread. Super delicious and perfect for summer! I made bearnaise with the left over tarragon, yum! 


Hope you all have a great week. Keep it sweet! 😊

9 comments:

  1. Great description! Gourmet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Great idea to use the leftover tarragon for bernaise (one of my faves)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I pretty much love any hollandaise based sauce, I mean how can you not?! ;)

      Delete
  3. They were like shortbread, so I was a little surprised they were drop cookies and not rolled out. Glad you loved them. They look very pretty with the lime zest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them's some good-looking cookies, Erin! :) I loved these too, and I also didn't expect to, since I'm not a fan of licorice-- what a great surprise for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.