Saturday, July 20, 2013
Oopsy Daisy Cake
Happy Sunday! Oh my, this cake is glorious. Perfect balance of chocolate cake vs peanut butter filling vs vanilla frosting. I love the texture of the Baked frostings, and the hint of peanut butter in this one makes it extra special. People went crazy for this cake, I can see making this one many times in the future. In case anyone is curious, the left over frosting is delicious on graham crackers sprinkled with chopped peanuts! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, are those little flecks of vanilla seeds in the frosting? Your cake is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thanks!
DeleteI love your pictures and your cake looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, Erin! Looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Erin!! Your cake looks wonderful. Love the pics! It really is a good cake and now that I see everyone's cakes it makes me wish I didn't go rogue (well until I think about those peanut butter cookies again!) ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks really pretty! Great job!
ReplyDeleteyour cake looks perfect! could be in a cookbook! gorgeous! (after seeing your pic on instagram, i sent my husband to the store to get roasted peanuts so i could make my cake look like yours... he came back with cocktail peanuts, so i left them out. really does look great with the peanuts!)
ReplyDeleteYour cake is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always, girl! I could not agree more-- this cake is DA BOMB. I'm not crazy about chocolate/PB, but I would happily eat this cake *any* day-- so fabulous. Love your frosting "dots" at the bottom, by the way. I was going to do something similar, but ran out of time, so the bottom of my cake looked a little ragged. Anyway, beautiful job! :)
ReplyDelete