Check out the rest of the gangs take on these milk shakes here. Have a great week everyone, keep it sweet!
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Malted Vanilla Milk Shakes
Happy Sunday! This morning I am still dreaming about this shake, and it left me wondering why I don't make milk shakes more often. These are exactly as the book dictates...rich, vanilla, nutty malted bliss. I made/used Jeni's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, but chocolate ice cream would be pretty awesome here too. Topped with freshly whipped cream and crushed malt balls make this shake very hard to beat. Perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your shakes look soooo good!! This was my first time making shakes and I wonder too why I've never made them. And don't make them more often for a special (easy) summer treat.
ReplyDeleteMy kids demanded whipped cream on top of theirs as well - weren't they awesome?? Great Post!!
ReplyDeleteThose look fantastic! I need to make the Jeni's recipe sometime soon. I didn't even think to add whipped cream!
ReplyDeleteThose look great! I would love to try the shakes with whipped cream!
ReplyDelete