Sunday, June 23, 2013

Banana Mousse Parfaits

Happy Sunday! The banana mousse was so simple and quick to make. I love how it is just sweet enough, and not too crazy strong on the banana flavor, even though I do LOVE bananas. Perfect in a parfait, and the texture when frozen is spectacular. 

Layered with Baked granola (New Frontiers), Strawberries, Whipped Cream

Frozen with left over Milk Bar Confetti Crumb 

Frozen with Hot Fudge/Peanut Butter Cookie Crumbles

And very good all by itself! I bet this would be great as a cake filling also.  Hope everyone has a super week. Keep it sweet! 


5 comments:

  1. What great topping ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you did this three ways! All of them look wonderful. I especially love the hot fudge and peanut butter cookie crumbles. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one looks decadent! I layered mine with milk bar crumbs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had some of that same Milk Bar crumb in my freezer but I forgot to date it so I skpped it! But I think the flavors would be great together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.