Sunday, June 9, 2013
Cream Cheese Chocolate Snacking Cookies
Happy Sunday! These cookies are a serious chocolate party, and I even subbed in white chocolate chips for the semi sweets. I chilled my scooped dough overnight as per usual, but I found these came out a bit flatter than I would prefer. Out of the oven they were beautiful, and fell a bit as they cooled. Not sure what I did wrong, will definitely have to play with the formula a bit next time, or try baking them off at a higher temp. Despite not being a super chocolate freak, I found these rather delicious and addicting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They are delicious and addicting!! I had better luck freezing the cookie dough into balls and baking from frozen.
ReplyDeleteI will have to try the frozen approach next time. Normally I have no issues with well chilled dough.
Deletemine came out flat too, but loved them nonetheless!
ReplyDeleteI had flat cookies as well...but thought they tasted great. I like that frozen dough idea.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you did anything wrong, it sounds like we all had the same problem with flat cookies...
ReplyDeleteYours look tasty, I bet the white chocolate added some nice sweetness.
ReplyDelete