Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue

Happy Sunday! Not much needs to be said about peanut butter and chocolate...except it is one of the best combinations ever invented! Not being a big chocolate person, the addition of peanut butter makes this perfect to me. I chose to dip bananas, biscotti, ritz crackers and I made a s'more with graham cracker and marshmallow. Simply divine!

6 comments:

  1. Cute lineup of dippers! I wish I would have thought of biscotti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are so creative with your dippers! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the s'more idea...I'm remembering that one. Thanks for your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The s'mores idea sounds awesome. And banana would be wonderful with this fondue. I think it would be great spread on a banana sandwich. (I love a banana and peanut butter sandwich and this would make it even better!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.