Happy Sunday! Let me start by saying I had never even heard of these prior to owning this book. Also, I am a waffle person first, and a French toast person second. I do not really care for pancakes, and can count on my hands how many times I have made them, this time included. That being said, I thought these tasted like graham cracker pancakes, pretty good but nothing that blew my hair back. The sauce however, is awesome, and I feel like it would be amazing as an ice cream mix in. They also gave me an excuse to make bacon, and to have breakfast for dinner, which I love. I probably wouldn't make these again, but I am glad I gave these a try!


I agree, I'm glad I made them, but probably wouldn't again. And I'm a pancake person first! But these just didn't float my boat. The sauce however I would make again and again!!
ReplyDeleteI think i'm a French Toast person first, then waffles, then crêpes, then pancakes. Yours look great!
ReplyDeleteWe really liked these, but the sauce was amazing!
ReplyDeleteNice looking lacy cakes!
ReplyDelete