Happy Sunday everyone! I first made this bread a few months back, and have made it a few times since...it has become my favorite, go to banana bread recipe. I love the sweet honey flavor and the crunch of the poppy seeds. Have a great week all! Keep it sweet. :)

Your bread looks so beautifully moist. It really is a wonderful bread and I will be making it again. I've already made it twice!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteErin, your bread looks perfectly uniform in color and shape-- wow, impressive! I loved this recipe too, and I think it will become a favorite around here as well! Thanks again for the tip about tenting the loaf with foil-- worked like a charm. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks D! Glad it worked for you - no prob! :)
DeleteI was just experimenting with banana bread recipes this weekend. Can't wait to try this one.
ReplyDeleteLooks so yummy! If I try the Baked banana bread again, I will definitely be trying the tenting method. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone - glad you all liked this recipe! It's a keeper for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteThis bread sounds incredible! I am an avid Baked fan as well but I have yet to try this banana bread. Is this in their newest book?
ReplyDeleteYes - Baked Elements! Grab it and join the gang! :)
Delete