Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chocolate Ginger Molasses Cookies

Happy Sunday! I had fun making half the recipe into footballs for a Super Bowl party and the other half into regular circles. Texture of the dough was easy to work with, and I like the addition of the cocoa powder, I feel like it tames the molasses, which I am not a huge fan of. Love the ginger though! These might be a nice new addition to my usual holiday line up.

Have a great week and keep  it sweet! :)

7 comments:

  1. Your cookies look fabulous! Love the footballs! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea...super good looking footballs! Your cookies look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The footballs look great! The flavors of these cookies worked so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome-looking! I love the stark contrast between the cookies and icing in your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your footballs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative~! Looks like you really enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.