Happy Sunday! I was so excited to make bread this week, it had been too long. This recipe is time consuming, but not difficult at all...and totally worth all of the work. Definitely putting this one in my "to do again" file - and this dough is a great base for pretty much any combination of toppings. Would be fun to experiment with sweet flavors too!
Have a great week everyone, keep it sweet! :)
Looks great, Erin! I loved this focaccia. I agree, it is a good base to add lots of different toppings to. Can't wait to make it again and again!
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYours looks awesome! Mine is on the second rise, so I hope it turns out as well as yours. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, your focaccia looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLooks so good! Wish I had more...guess I'll have to bake this one again soon. I've only seen success so far for this recipe...Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I want to make this one again too.
ReplyDelete