Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Night Cake

Happy Sunday! This cake was delicious, it reminded me of sour cream coffee cake which I LOVE. The frosting however, was WAY too chocolatey for me, who is not someone who is nuts about chocolate, except in brownie form. My sister the chocolate freak loved it though! When I make this again, I will serve it with lightly sweetened whipped cream, and it will be amazing. I went super BAKED on my presentation, it was fun...also busted out my Minnie Mouse sprinkles just because.

Have a lovely week everyone, keep it sweet! :) 


4 comments:

  1. Layered! Bravo! Your cake looks wonderful! Love the swirl look on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Yours looks beautiful. It shows that you can really take something simple and make it look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute sprinkles and look so good against that dark, luscious chocolate that I love...but I understand that not everyone loves chocolate like I do...the darker and richer the better. Your cake looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks great!!! I bet it was really delicious with whipped cream! Love your sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.