Happy Sunday! I fell in love with these muffins, and so did my co-workers. Bright and lemony with just the right amount of pistachio flavor. Of course I had to follow the note in the book and pan fry just one in browned butter...I skipped dinner to have one that way and it was worth it!
I also made Matt's Lemon Bundt recipe - if you love lemons like I do, this is a must try. So so so good!
May you all have a lovely week - keep it sweet! :)
not sure about the muffins ( i skipped this one ) but i really want to make the bundt cake! looks delish!
ReplyDeleteYes! Go for the bundt!
DeleteGreat pics of your muffins and bundt. I tried frying a muffin too....it was real good! Glad they mentioned it, as I would never have thought to try that. Your bundt cake looks perfect. The glaze looks great on the cake. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! That bundt looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe also had fun frying a few...nice buttery flavor. And now you've got me thinking about the bundt!
ReplyDeleteWe loved these muffins, too! I will have to try frying them in butter next time.
ReplyDeleteI made the Lemon Bundt Cake, too! It was wonderful. I'm looking forward to trying the Tunnel of Fudge one, too.
I want to do all muffins that way from now on...can't believe I never tried that before!
DeleteIt all looks super yummy!
ReplyDeleteBoth the bundt cake and the muffins look delicious!
ReplyDeleteNot only did you tempt us with those great looking muffins you had to go and make a beautiful bundt cake as well! Drooling
ReplyDeleteI didn't try frying mine in brown butter, but I definitely slathered a good tablespoon of regular butter on one fresh out of the oven and it was divine! I can only imagine toasted with brown butter... *drools*
ReplyDeleteI totally did not notice the note in the book about frying the muffins! The Bundt looks great. I just picked tons of lemons, so i may have to try it.
ReplyDelete