Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bananas Foster Fritters

Happy Sunday! Bananas Foster is one of my most favorite things in the world, and this is my third time making these since Explorations came out. Warm, crispy, boozy, and not too sweet...the sauce is heavenly and the only thing missing is a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
 I ended up cutting the recipe in half because I knew I would eat them all! Have a great day everyone, see you next week. Keep it sweet! <3


7 comments:

  1. Fritters looks great, Erin!! The sauce was heavenly! And ice cream would be really good with it too! I love that you had the sauce on waffles! I was sooo tempted to make pancakes to go with it. (so you are my rum sauce hero!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you knew what you were doin'! They look fabulous! Oh yeah! Ice cream would be great with that sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fritters look perfect! This is making me want to try them with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thought of vanilla ice cream with them! Yours look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - three times! Don't you love finding a recipe that you can't get enough of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all loved these!! And they were easy too! Winner recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. practice makes perfect i guess! they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.