Saturday, December 1, 2012

No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter...Cookies?

Happy Sunday Y'all! So, I've heard of no bake cookies before, but had never made them or even seen one to my knowledge. These were very easy to make, however to me they resemble more of a confection than a cookie. Either way, they are delicious! I was a little worried about the texture of uncooked oats, but they don't bother me as much as I thought they would...I think the crunchy peanut butter helps. Hope everyone had fun making these! 
 

Take care everyone, see you next Sunday! Keep it sweet!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed these - I wasn't sure about them. I made Nutella Scones, a recipe I'd missed.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I make these again I'll add more chopped peanuts to them for more crunchy texture. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to have a new easy, tasty recipe. Your "cookies" look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, definitely not a cookie. I think a confection is more fitting. It was nice to do such an easy recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally looking at these from last week!! I had the same concern about the oats, and I think you're right about the peanut chunks helping with the texture. It looks like the "no-bake" concept was new for lots of us. Nice work-- your photos are beautiful, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.