Happy Sunday Bakers! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas/Holiday break. I hadn't made shortbread in ages so these were fun, quick, and easy. I opted for lemon - buttery with a nice citrus burst and not too sweet. A little overboard with the docking, oops! ;)
Also...I was gifted some lovely BAKED items from a dear friend and Santa!! Lucky me! I can't wait to use the new pans...the brownies however, are almost gone. ;)
Have a splendid week everyone, see you next Sunday. Best Wishes for 2013! :)
Love your "Baked" items! So fun! And your cookies look perfect. Happy New Year!!! (And the docking is a fun part...adds character.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift! Next time I will definitely try a hint of lemon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun gift! I will definitely try these with lemon!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful New Year!
Lemon would be perfect with these shortbread. Good thinking. And umm...loving your Baked gifts! You are indeed a lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteThese look great! Looking forward to trying these with chocolate as well as lemon. Lucky you - enjoy the BAKED gifts!
ReplyDeleteYummm....love the lemon! Nice gift too!
ReplyDeleteVery cool stuff from Baked! You'll have to let us know how the bakeware works out. :D
ReplyDeleteI keep going back and forth on buying the Baked bakeware! You'll have to issue reviews!
ReplyDeleteMy biggest concern is storage, since I KNOW it won't nest politely in my other bakeware.
What a wonderful gift idea! Lemon sounds like it would be an amazing flavoring for these cookies.
ReplyDelete