Happy Sunday! This cake is divine and full of holiday flavors...so delicious. Cupcakes seemed the best way to go since I wanted to take this cake to 2 different places (recipe makes about 3 dozen FYI). I didn't tweak the recipe at all, but next time I might add an egg yolk to the batter for more structure. The frosting is SO GOOD...even people that don't care for eggnog were going back for seconds saying how tasty it was. Mission accomplished! :)
May you all have a lovey holiday week with your loved ones! See you all next week - keep it sweet! E*
Glad you turned some eggnog haters into believers! Lol... Your cupcakes are so cute with the Christmas wrappers! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cupcakes! It really is a great recipe.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happy baking in the new year. :o)
Love your cupcakes! Happy Holidays to you!
ReplyDeleteI agree - the frosting is better than eggnog! I made cupcakes, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas!
Cute cupcakes! I love that the Baked three-layer cakes all pretty much work as cakes or cupcakes. And I could have eaten the frosting by the spoonful.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!